Fidonet Portal

From: Phil Simpson (1:229/3000)
To: All
Date: Sun, 03.12.06 16:03
FidoNews Editor MIA?
On Dec 03 2006 Michiel van der Vlist wrote to Phil Simpson:

MvdV> Hello Phil!

MvdV>> Eh? Who appointed you my spokesperson?

PS> Maybe the same person that appointed you Fidonets busybody?

MvdV> It wasn't me who brought it up this time. Carol dug up old issue
MvdV> that was long resolved and asked me a direct question. I merely
MvdV> answered her question.

I don't believe you *merely* answer many questions from Carol. I've noticed
that you have the 'it's my way or the highway mentality'.

MvdV>> For the record: your summary of my POV is wrong on most points.

PS> For the record, I'd have to agree with Carols POV.

MvdV> In that case: what is *your* excuse for sticking your nose in
MvdV> other zone's business?

Following your lead. Smile

MvdV>> See the next issue of the Snooze.

PS> Yawn, I can hardly wait.

MvdV> Nobody asked you to hang around for it. Quitly go back into
MvdV> hibernation, that's fine with me...

I think I'll stay right here. When I see you sticking your long nose where it
shouldn't be, I'll be reminding you of it. Smile

Have a nice day!
Phil

--- timEd 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: Think Outside the Policy (1:229/3000)