Fidonet Portal

From: Roger Nelson (1:3828/7)
To: All
Date: Sat, 02.12.06 16:13
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Michiel van der Vlist wrote in a message to Carol Shenkenberger:

MvdV> Hello Carol!

MvdV> On Saturday December 02 2006 10:00, you wrote to me:

CS>> Are you objecting to the fact that Bin Li is still listed?

MvdV>> Yes, I was referring to Bin Li. And yes, I object to that
MvdV>> listing.

CS> Oh well. It's there and staying. Now Anatoli is another matter. His
CS> might be going away. He's not been reliably picking up, unlike Li.

MvdV> I am not going to argue. Not again. Just reminding you that
MvdV> Monday three weeks from now it will be Xmas. IIRC you announced
MvdV> we would see some changes in the Z6 segment by then....

Why are you so concerned about it?

Regards,

Roger
--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: NCS BBS - Gray, LA - (985) 872-9448 (1:3828/7)