Fidonet Portal

From: Christian Sacks (2:250/5)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 04.06.19 11:09
bbsforever.com DNS on TQW
|07Hey y'all,

It's been a couple of months since I created the DNS mod for bbsforever.com
and it's had a bit of interest so far, here's a run down of some of the names
that have been registered for it by visitors of The Quantum Wormhole;

|15Username Hostname Destination |15
|13============================================================================
|10BitByter |14phoenix |11phoenix.bnbbbs.net
|10BitByter |14bnbbbs |11bbs.bnbbbs.net
|10Al |14trmb |11trmb.ca
|10MeaTLoTioN |14tqw |11bbs.erb.pw
|10nathanael |14hbbs |11jenandcal.familyds.org
|10HusTler |14havensbbs |11havens.synchro.net

|07Just for those who don't fully understand what this does, it allows you to
assign a hostname to bbsforever.com that points to an address of your bbs or
website, for example;

My hostname : tqw
Where it points: bbs.erb.pw
How you can use it: telnet tqw.bbsforever.com

if you ping tqw.bbsforever.com it will resolve to bbs.erb.pw.

This app is available in my doors section, just type "!" to get to it and you
can register some hostnames to point to any fully qualified domain name of
your choosing. Just remember; no spaces or any other illegal characters that
would normally be associated with any other DNS system.

Have fun =)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/02 (Linux/64)
* Origin: The Quantum Wormhole, Ramsgate, UK. bbs.erb.pw (2:250/5)