Fidonet Portal

From: Steven Wolf (1:267/160)
To: All
Date: Wed, 15.05.19 12:10
Anyone?
Re: Anyone?
By: Daryl Stout to HUSTLER on Tue May 14 2019 10:43 am

DS> The echoes basically are in 3 statuses:

DS> 1) Dead -- hardly any postings in them.
DS> 2) Life Support -- kept alive by autopostings for BBS Ads, etc.
DS> 3) Alive -- active with traffic.

What would you consider the status of this particular echo?

Steven
Regards,
HusTler
Havens BBS havens.synchro.net (1:267/160)

... I don't have any solution, but I certainly admire the problem.
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Linux
* Origin: Origin: Havens BBS havens.synchro.net (1:267/160) (1:267/160)