Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.12.10 19:04
The inhumane conditions of Bradley Manning's detention
Hello Ward,

On Friday December 24 2010 16:37, you wrote to Ross Cassell:

RC>> ... we could also blame The Clinton, he had a chance to get Bin Laden
RC>> that might have averted 9-11.

WD> Killing Bin Laden would not have changed much. The problem of a
WD> failing US foreign policy would still exist.

Indeed, even if Bin Laden was the main instigator - which was not proven -
killing him would not have made the underlying problem go away.

WD> At best Bin Laden financed some operations. Cut off his money and that
WD> will be replaced by other Saudi oil dollars.

Yup. Others would have filld the gap.

How many times has #2 of Al Qaida been killed by now?

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20070503
* Origin: http://www.vlist.eu (2:280/5555)