Fidonet Portal

From: Paul Quinn (3:640/384)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.11.06 20:12
Testing
Hi! David,

On Fri, 24 Nov 06, you wrote to me:

->> Now, if I could find a way to rig-up spotlights on the lawn
->> mower...
DW> What you need is phosphorescent grass. Or maybe just lots of
DW> glow-worms.

One possible solution we are postulating is the use of a herd of guinea pigs.
=:) For some odd reason my wife just will not entertain the idea of a couple
of goats.[shrug]

Cheers,
Paul.

--- Radius 4.010/21.01.2005(Final)
* Origin: Red-shifted: The only way to travel ... (3:640/384)