Fidonet Portal

From: Edmund Wong (1:153/7083)
To: All
Date: Wed, 17.11.21 11:53
art_src?
Hi,

Might anyone know where I can get a hold of timEd? I
searched the web and came across DDSdoors.org and
there was a file art_src.zip. While it is listed,
the file doesn't exist (404).

I don't suppose Gerard van Essen still frequent
this group?

Thanks

Edmund

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/32)
* Origin: Eagle's BBS (1:153/7083)