Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/119)
To: All
Date: Sat, 13.10.12 01:05
Code changes
Hello andrew!

Saturday October 13 2012 12:36, andrew clarke wrote to All:

ac> I've made a bunch of code changes to the MakeNL CVS relating to
ac> logging. Most of it is code simplification, although there's some
ac> cosmetic stuff and potential bug fixes in there too. I don't think I
ac> broke anything important, but please test it and let me know.

I've checked out a copy of your changes; I'll let you know if I find anything.

Andrew

---
* Origin: Bits & Bytes BBS * V.Everything! * 860/535-4284 (1:320/119)