Fidonet Portal

From: SETH HURST (1:135/392)
To: All
Date: Thu, 09.12.21 05:01
what was the bbs that had all green text?
I remember there was a bbs that I connected to that had all green text
for everything. I remember it had something to do with global in its
name. Also are there any bbs that have just text and no flashy menu's?
* Origin: Fidonet Since 1991 www.doccyber.org bbs.docsplace.org (1:135/392)

From: Andy Gorman (1:387/28)
To: All
Date: Fri, 10.12.21 07:54
Re: what was the bbs that had all green
|03Quoting message from |11Seth Hurst |03to |11All
|03on |1109 Dec 21 05:01:42|03.

SH> name. Also are there any bbs that have just text and no flashy menu's?

I don't have flashy menus on my system. I cut my teeth on using Telegard 2.7
with it's text based menus and I have stuck with it ever since. It's simple
and clean, IMHO.

Andy

... I've lost my sense of direction; which way to the bar?

--- Renegade v1.25/DOS
* Origin: The Pot O'Gold - bbs.thepotogold.net:4888 (1:387/28)