Fidonet Portal

From: pjfuller1976@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 25.06.19 07:32
Re: Looking for PC EXPRESS BBS Source Code
From: pjfuller1976@gmail.com

On Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 3:51:39 AM UTC+8, Nasenmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for the PC EXPRESS BBS Source Code that was released some
> years ago.
>
> Thanks in advance.

I have the pc express source code here, i think the cdrom is corrupted.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: pjfuller1976@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 04.07.19 09:07
Re: Looking for PC EXPRESS BBS Source Code
From: pjfuller1976@gmail.com

On Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 7:59:37 AM UTC+8, Nathan wrote:
> On Jun 20, 2:15=C2 pm, Nasenmann wrote:
> > I don't know the filename. Perhaps something like pcesrc...,
> > pcxsrc...., pcxbbssrc...., pcx12src.., pce12src...
>
> I don't remember it actually being released... do you know where you
> saw it?

https://pc-express.sourceforge.io
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: paul fuller (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 04.07.19 09:12
Re: Looking for PC EXPRESS BBS Source Code
From: paul fuller

On Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 7:59:37 AM UTC+8, Nathan wrote:
> On Jun 20, 2:15=C2 pm, Nasenmann wrote:
> > I don't know the filename. Perhaps something like pcesrc...,
> > pcxsrc...., pcxbbssrc...., pcx12src.., pce12src...
>
> I don't remember it actually being released... do you know where you
> saw it?
https://www.facebook.com/pcexpressbbs
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: pjfuller1976@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 25.06.19 07:32
Re: Looking for PC EXPRESS BBS Source Code
From: pjfuller1976@gmail.com

From: pjfuller1976@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 04.07.19 09:07
Re: Looking for PC EXPRESS BBS Source Code
From: pjfuller1976@gmail.com

From: paul fuller (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 04.07.19 09:12
Re: Looking for PC EXPRESS BBS Source Code
From: paul fuller <pjfuller1976@gmail.com>