Fidonet Portal

From: Utopian Galt (1:218/109)
To: All
Date: Sun, 04.07.21 15:12
Synchronet and IREX
is there compatablity with IREX and Synchronet hubs yet?

--- WWIV 5.7.2.3536
* Origin: Inland Utopia BBS * iutopia.duckdns.org:2023 (1:218/109)

From: Kurt Weiske (1:218/700)
To: All
Date: Wed, 07.07.21 08:09
Re: Synchronet and IREX
-=> Utopian Galt wrote to All <=-

UG> is there compatablity with IREX and Synchronet hubs yet?

I have a couple of downlinks running IREX, apparently you included. Smile

I see a nag in the error log about the formatting of IREX reporting it's
Bink version compatibility but otherwise it seems to work.

... Do the words need changing?
--- MultiMail/DOS v0.52
* Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org | tomorrow's retro tech (1:218/700)

From: Dumas Walker (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Sat, 10.07.21 09:41
Re: Synchronet and IREX
> -=> Utopian Galt wrote to All <=-

> UG> is there compatablity with IREX and Synchronet hubs yet?

> I have a couple of downlinks running IREX, apparently you included. Smile

> I see a nag in the error log about the formatting of IREX reporting it's
> Bink version compatibility but otherwise it seems to work.

Same here re: the error message and "seems to work." I am not aware of a
compatability issue beyond the warning message.
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)