Fidonet Portal

From: Robert Wolfe (1:261/20)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.07.20 00:00
Daemon Mode
-> RW> You can get it from Janis Kracht. 2.29 is, I believe, the last
-> RW> "official release" of Internet Rex. 2.31 was supposed to be
-> RW> available only to those of us who were beta testers at the time.
->
-> Ah, I see. Thanks! What changes are there from 2.29 to 2.31?
-> Anything significant?

Not sure. I never read any README files or WHATSNEW files Smile

--- InterEcho 1.20
* Origin: Omicron Theta/2 * os2bbs.us:9245 * Southaven MS (1:261/20)