Fidonet Portal

From: Gert Andersen (2:230/150)
To: All
Date: Fri, 01.09.17 17:39
connections problem
Hello All!

I have had some problem with my main domain i the last 2 weeks where it can
have made so connection to hostname binkp.kofobbs.dk not have worked as it
should, this whould now be fixed and made to work again by this weekend or
short after the weekend.

Take care,
Gert

- Get the best with linux -

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.39-gentoo-r1 (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: KofoBBS at ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk (2:230/150)