Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:153/7001)
To: All
Date: Thu, 23.12.21 00:43
less is more
Hey Ward!

WD> Mauwice,

My eldest daughter used to call me that when she was a baby. In a strange way
this might be what is known as "coming full circle".

Also, "Some people call me Mauwice" comes to mind.

WD> when awaiting new dentuwes and evewy "w" sounds like a "w" ...

I hate when that happens, except that as a rule it is "r" sounds like a "w"
since "w"s are supposed to sound like "w" ... unless of course it sounds like
"v" (in some locales).

Are you having a senior's moment? ;-)

Life is good,
Maurice

... Ne nanwuht ne byð yfel, ær mon wene þæt it yfel seo.
Nothing is misery unless one thinks it is misery.
--- GNU bash, version 5.1.8(1)-release (x86_64-moosile-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Little Mikey's Brain - Ladysmith BC, Canada (1:153/7001)