Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:153/7001.2989)
To: All
Date: Mon, 20.12.21 16:22
less is more
Hey Nick!

NA> Its unfortunate that in one moment you come across as ambitious
NA> and technical, but then next you resort to unoriginal
NA> Torvalds-style effeminate whining.

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

NA> Maybe "Life is good" for you if you were to start your own net

No thank you. I am a member of the FTSC and fully plan to make it count if I
can. I call it doing my job.

How about you? I have seen didley-squat coming from your direction. What
exactly are supposed to be doing and how come you're not doing it?

Life is good,
Maurice

... damned if you do ... damned if you don't ... so go to hell.
--- GNU bash, version 5.1.8(1)-release (x86_64-moosile-linux-gnu)
* Origin: One of us @ (1:153/7001.2989)