Fidonet Portal

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 05.12.21 21:51
Re: Re: Valid conference names
On 06 Dec 21 00:33:35, Ward Dossche said the following to Tim Schattkowsky:

WD> I kinda like Rob Swindel's remark ... but I'm not an FTSC-member ...
WD>
WD> Other than that ... Why 'Winpoint' ?
WD>
WD> I think I can run a point with most any mailer-software ... what makes WP
WD> unique?

WP 5.1 was the best... knew all the shortcuts, all the function keys...
whatever term-paper I had to type for class would always printout perfectly.

Nick
--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 06.12.21 09:42
Re: Re: Valid conference names
NA>WD> I think I can run a point with most any mailer-software ... what
NA> makes WP
NA>WD> unique?

NA> WP 5.1 was the best... knew all the shortcuts, all the function keys...
NA> whatever term-paper I had to type for class would always printout
NA> perfectly.

Winpoint ? I don't think so ....

Yah yah yaaaaahhh ... I also used WordPerfect, that was lightyears ago ...

\%/@rd

--- DB4 - Dec 2 2021
* Origin: Hou het veilig, hou vol. Het komt allemaal weer goed (2:292/854)