Fidonet Portal

From: Luke_Filetosser (1:2320/100)
To: All
Date: Fri, 25.09.09 03:30
New_Files
System name: Derby City Livewire BBS
Sysop: Allen Prunty (allen.prunty@livewirebbs.com)
Location: Hollyvilla, aka Parts Unknown a suburb of Louisville, Kentucky
Networks: 1:2320/0@fidonet 1:2320/100@fidonet 1:227/0@fidonet
8:7366/3.0@fmlynet 21:1/148@fsxnet 24:110/3@sportnet
44:502/0@dorenet 80:774/9.0@retronet 115:1502/224@pascal-net
316:270/2.0@whispnet 901:1/12@dixienet 9:467/7@wins
Telnet: telnet://livewirebbs.com
Web: http://livewirebbs.com
Running: Synchronet 3.17a Win/32 - Windows 7 Ultimate
Mailer:. Binkd 1.1a-95 (Dec 10 2016 21:52:43/Win32) bzlib2, perl, https,
ntlm, amiga_4d_outbound, bwlim, ipv6.

The following files were received today:
>Area : DAILYLIST : Daily Fidonet Nodelist
nodelist.z52 54197 Daily nodelist June 1 2018
Orig: 1:261/38
nodelist.z53 54197 Daily nodelist June 2 2018
Orig: 1:261/38
108394 bytes in 2 file(s)

>Area : NASA : Nasa Picture of the Day
AP180601.ZIP 379959 NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day (plus published
Report; antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov)
Orig: 1:393/68
379959 bytes in 1 file(s)

>Area : PASCLNET : Pascalnet: Misc Files
pasndlst.152 31715 Daily PascalNt Nodelist
Orig: 115:115/16
pasndlst.z52 9438 PascalNt Daily nodelist
Orig: 115:115/16
pasnlist.z52 196 Pascal-Net Daily made nodelist
Orig: 115:115/16
41349 bytes in 3 file(s)

>Area : PASINFO : Pascalnet: Information
pas0618.zip 1091965 PASCALNT INFO FILE v28.2
======================================== If you ever
felt you wanted to talk more about programming in
either Pascal or Delphi, then join this worldwide
network. Included in this archive is all you need to
know about PascalNt, including a nodelist. PASINFO
pascalnet.org
Orig: 115:115/0
pasinfo.zip 1090348 PASCALNT INFO FILE v28.2
======================================== If you ever
felt you wanted to talk more about programming in
either Pascal or Delphi, then join this worldwide
network. Included in this archive is all you need to
know about PascalNt, including a nodelist. PASINFO
pascalnet.org
Orig: 115:115/0
2182313 bytes in 2 file(s)

>Area : PASNDIFF : Pascalnet: NodeDiff
PASNDIFF.Z52 579 Weekly Pascal-Net Nodediff
Orig: 115:115/15
579 bytes in 1 file(s)

>Area : PASNLIST : Pascalnet: NodeList
PASNLIST.Z52 9486 Weekly Pascal-Net Nodelist
Orig: 115:115/15
9486 bytes in 1 file(s)

>Area : PASPOINT : Pascalnet: Pointlist
PASPOINT.Z52 8615 Weekly Pascal-Net PointList file
Orig: 115:115/15
ppoint.z52 8323 Pascal-Net Zone 115 Weekly New Fakenet Pointlist By
new 5 digits numbers.
Orig: 115:115/15
pzpoint.z52 222 Weekly Pascal-Net PointList in new Boss format.
Orig: 115:115/15
17160 bytes in 3 file(s)

>Area : STN_LIST : STN Regional Nodelists
stndiff.z52 673 Weekly Sysop's TechNet Nodediff
Orig: 111:111/1
stnlist.z52 13706 Weekly Sysop TechNet Nodelist
Orig: 111:111/1
14379 bytes in 2 file(s)

>Area : STN_OLIST : STN Node/Point Infolist
stn0618.zip 1147236 The Sysop's TechNet InfoPack UX Updated on 06/01/2018
---------------------------------------- Sysop's
TechNet is a network for the sysops by the sysops. If
you need help with your BBS or have an idea to make
BBSing better and brighter, this is the network to
make it happen. We are now looking for more
nodes/hubs/hosts to continue our growth.
http://www.sysoptech.net
Orig: 111:111/1
stndlist.z52 13533 STN Daily made nodelist
Orig: 111:111/1
stnFULL.zip 1218612 The Sysop's TechNet InfoPack (06/01/18)
---------------------------------------- STN is
dedicated to the sysop, in over 39 echos ranging from
mailers to tossers, BBS software, utils, specific
software support, modems, operating systems, and more!
With a growing base of developers, reg sites, beta
testers, and otherwise informed people, we can ensure
the very best in sysop support. Who else can give that
guarantee? With over 305 nodes, the discussions and
support are amazing. STN is one of the the fastest
growing FTN networks around! Fully transportable via
the internet, utilizing WaterGate, Transx, Vmodem,
FTP, F2I, AllFix, IRex, Binkp and more! FREQ STNINFO
from freq@kofobbs.net or dl
http://www.sysoptech.net/stnFULL.zip
Orig: 111:111/1
stnFULL.zip 1205109 The Sysop's TechNet InfoPack (06/01/18)
[...]
stninfo.zip 77657 The Sysop's TechNet InfoPack Updated on 06/01/2018
---------------------------------------- Sysop's
TechNet is a network for the sysops by the sysops. If
you need help with your BBS or have an idea to make
BBSing better and brighter, this is the network to
make it happen. We are now looking for more
nodes/hubs/hosts to continue our growth.
http://www.sysoptech.net
Orig: 111:111/1
stnlist.z52 209 STN Daily made nodelist
Orig: 111:111/1
stnpnt.z52 221 Weekly new STN Pointlist In new format of Boss format.
Orig: 111:111/1
4881189 bytes in 8 file(s)

>Area : WEATHER : Weather Daily Files
DAILYWET.ZIP 784532 Daily Weather Graphics Forecasts for North America
from NOAA and wisc.edu
Orig: 1:393/68
784532 bytes in 1 file(s)

>Area : XOFCFELST : R50 Hub Elists Russian
N5020FEC.ZIP 1353 N5020FEC information
Orig: 2:5020/1200
1353 bytes in 1 file(s)

>Area : XOFCHUBSLST : R50 Hub Elists Russian
ECH00830.ZIP 45555 Yo?, n!oN !a 2:5020/830
Orig: 2:5020/830
ech01042.zip 12244 Echos available at 2:5020/1042
Orig: 2:5020/1042
57799 bytes in 2 file(s)

>Total 8478492 bytes in 27 file(s)

--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)