Fidonet Portal

From: Anatoliy Kovalenko (2:5020/1042.46)
To: All
Date: Thu, 29.03.12 10:09
Program Quoter - you are very welcomed
Hello alexander!
11.03.2012 12:31:06, alexander koryagin wrote to All:

ak> Some people cannot write good quoted messages. Their messages sometimes
look
ak> like this:

I use FTNed 2001 for Windows (yeah, rather old stuff). It's easy to use and
makes quotes fine. It also can work with windows clipboard (ctrl-c, ctrl-v),
and this is sometimes useful. I don't know, maybe there exists better software
nowadays, but I installed it a long time ago and haven't tried anything else
since that time because it satisfies my needs completely.

Bye, Anatoliy.
--- FTNed 2001 Build 0058-RC6/Windows NT 6.1
* Origin: http://www.acritum.com (2:5020/1042.46)