Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Mon, 29.10.18 18:27
Echo check
JK>Hi Daryl!

Hi, Janis...

JK>I know that kind of thing can get so involved.. Sad

In so many ways. I had to deal with the move first (I still haven't
scratched the surface with unpacking stuff in the garage), then getting
my mom into a nursing home, and cashing out all the insurance, etc. to
pay for her care. Being her Power Of Attorney, I've had more than I can
handle lately...but, I hope I'm finally all done with that.

JK>Glad to see you are back online Daryl Smile

Well, the weather is not going to permit me to back online for long.
Rain...with a threat of thunderstorms, severe weather, and flooding from
Halloween into the weekend...will keep me offline with the lightning
hazard. I've seen so many models, forecasts, etc. wondering if we'll
have a hard winter (we're overdue for one down here, IMO)...at least
some cold to kill the bugs!!

Daryl

===

--- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
* Origin: FIDONet: The Thunderbolt BBS - wx1der.dyndns.org (1:19/33)