Fidonet Portal

From: Petros Argyrakis (2:410/9)
To: All
Date: Wed, 27.09.17 17:15
Discovery
Saw the first 2 episodes yesterday. Not bad but somehow it does not feel Star
Trek to me. Perhaps it will grow on me Smile

Captain Georgiou does not look very Greek to me more like Chinese but still too
bad that... NO SPOILERS...

pargy

--- D'Bridge 3.99
* Origin: VM/SP (2:410/9)

From: Bryan Handfield (1:129/165)
To: All
Date: Tue, 10.11.20 20:04
Re: Discovery
-=[ On 10-12-20 07:04, Charles Pierson wrote to All below: ]=-
-=[ Re: Discovery ]=-

Hi Charles Pierson!

CP> Is anyone ready for the new season of Discovery?
Yes, already watched a few episodes. I like how Bernam's character evolved
since the end of Season 2. Theres another show on that will list the next
season called Lost in Space, looking forward to that final one.

CP> What about Lower Decks?
No interest there Smile

Cheers,
Bryan
bhandfield(at)me(dot)com

... We can't help him Nurse, he has on dirty underwear.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
* Origin: Battlestar BBS : battlestarbbs.dyndns.org (1:129/165)

From: Charles Pierson (1:153/757.26)
To: All
Date: Wed, 18.11.20 05:42
Re: Discovery
Hello, Bryan Handfield.
On 11/10/20 7:04 PM you wrote:

CP>> Is anyone ready for the new season of Discovery?
BH> Yes, already watched a few episodes. I like how Bernam's
BH> character evolved since the end of Season 2. Theres another show
BH> on that will list the next season called Lost in Space, looking
BH> forward to that final one.

I agree with you. On both counts. Discovery has my interest for sure.

Lost in Space has mostly been pretty good as well.

CP>> What about Lower Decks?
BH> No interest there Smile

It's certainly not for everyone's taste.

--
Best regards!
Posted using Hotdoged on Android

From: Phillip Taylor (1:275/201.30)
To: All
Date: Tue, 09.02.21 17:29
Re: Discovery
On Mon 12-Oct-2020 7:04a, Charles Pierson@4:902/26.52 wrote:

CP> Is anyone ready for the new season of Discovery?

I watched one the episodes and it was interesting.

Sysop
--- CNet/5
* Origin: 1:275/201.0 (1:275/201.30)

From: Charles Pierson (1:106/127)
To: All
Date: Tue, 09.02.21 18:12
Re: Discovery
On 09 Feb 2021, Phillip Taylor said the following...

PT> CP> Is anyone ready for the new season of Discovery?
PT>
PT> I watched one the episodes and it was interesting.

I liked the season overall. I thinks it was actually a better season to me
than the prior.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Raspberry Pi/32)
* Origin: theoasisbbs.ddns.net:1357 (1:106/127)