Fidonet Portal

From: Mithgol the Webmaster (2:5063/88)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.11.06 10:12
test
And about 16:49 21 Nov 06 it was written from Alex Kocharin to All:

AK> Is anybody alive here?

Yes. (c)

With best Fidonet 2.0 regards,
Mithgol the Webmaster.

... Lest the dead who is forsaken may not be happy now (C) E. A. Poe
--- Orcs are near, Alex Kocharin! My Golded 1.1.5-b20060515 is gleaming!..
* Origin: I have a strange feeling, as if I already had a deja vu (2:5063/88)