Fidonet Portal

From: Gerrit Kuehn (2:240/12)
To: All
Date: Thu, 06.01.22 19:24
building on FreeBSD 13
Hello Michael!

06 Jan 22 21:44, Michael Dukelsky wrote to Gerrit Kuehn:

MD> Maybe these are some remnants from your previous builds.

Actually that's rather unlikely, because I removed the full tree and recreated
the top directory. However, I had to restart the build a few times as it was
missing pieces (like the perl build module) I had to install.
Anyway, I removed the whole tree again and restarted the build... and now it
magically works.
So yes, looks like something was messed up with hpt, although I cannot really
think of what it might have been.

Anyway, software is there now, thanks again! Let's do some testing...

Regards,
Gerrit

... 8:05PM up 168 days, 13:56, 7 users, load averages: 0.06, 0.07, 0.07

--- Msged/BSD 6.1.2
* Origin: All carefully conceived (2:240/12)