Fidonet Portal

From: Gerrit Kuehn (2:240/12)
To: All
Date: Thu, 06.01.22 19:24
building on FreeBSD 13
Hello Michael!

06 Jan 22 21:26, Michael Dukelsky wrote to Gerrit Kuehn:

MD> INSTALL.asciidoc says one should use

MD> env SHELL=/bin/sh sudo -s gmake -j install

MD> on FreeBSD.

No, I set PREFIX to point to my user home, so I'd use just

gmake install

However, it is already the build stage that fails for hpt. Looks like this is
because is still pulls in absolute paths on all dependencies like so (just an
example from hpt/Build/dep/carbon.d):

hpt/Build/obj/carbon.o hpt/Build/dep/carbon.d : hpt/src/carbon.c
/usr/local/include/huskylib/compiler.h \
/usr/local/include/huskylib/UNIX.h \
/usr/local/include/huskylib/typesize.h \
/usr/local/include/huskylib/pstdint.h \
[...]

All other programs have relative paths here. They build and install just fine.
Just hpt fails.

Regards,
Gerrit

... 7:46PM up 168 days, 13:37, 7 users, load averages: 0.10, 0.05, 0.03

--- Msged/BSD 6.1.2
* Origin: We are a nation (2:240/12)