Fidonet Portal

From: Michael Dukelsky (2:5020/1042)
To: All
Date: Thu, 06.01.22 18:47
building on FreeBSD 13
Hello Gerrit,

Thursday January 06 2022, Gerrit Kuehn wrote to Michael Dukelsky:

GK>> without any issues, but won't install:

GK>> <fido:~/husky13>
GK>> zsh 38 % gmake install
GK>> gmake: *** No rule to make target
GK>> '/usr/local/include/huskylib/compiler.h', needed by
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
GK>> 'hpt/Build/dep/txt2pkt.d'. Stop.

GK> Oh, I overlooked that it already complained when building hpt. That's
GK> the one that doesn't work, all others build and install just fine.

The underlined is wrong. The idea is that libraries headers are not installed
to $(PREFIX)/include and during hpt build they are taken from their regular
directory. So it looks like you configured something in a wrong way. There
should be no /usr/local/include/huskylib.

Michael

... node (at) f1042 (dot) ru
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Moscow, Russia (2:5020/1042)