Fidonet Portal

From: Gerrit Kuehn (2:240/12)
To: All
Date: Thu, 06.01.22 18:47
building on FreeBSD 13
* Originally by: Gerrit Kuehn (2:240/12), 06 Jan 22 18:59.

Hello Michael!

06 Jan 22 18:59, Gerrit Kuehn wrote to Michael Dukelsky:

GK> without any issues, but won't install:

GK> <fido:~/husky13>
GK> zsh 38 % gmake install
GK> gmake: *** No rule to make target
GK> '/usr/local/include/huskylib/compiler.h', needed by
GK> 'hpt/Build/dep/txt2pkt.d'. Stop.

Oh, I overlooked that it already complained when building hpt. That's the one
that doesn't work, all others build and install just fine.

Regards,
Gerrit

... 7:14PM up 168 days, 13:05, 7 users, load averages: 0.01, 0.04, 0.06

--- Msged/BSD 6.1.2
* Origin: Shock to the System (2:240/12)