Fidonet Portal

From: lleinad9@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 23.09.19 03:54
Re: OS/2 Software and Books for sale/free
From: lleinad9@gmail.com

On Wednesday, 19 August 2009 10:06:49 UTC-7, Christian Hennecke wrote:
> [...]

> - OS/2 Warp Server Advanced German
> - OS/2 Warp 3 and Warp 3 Connect German
> - OS/2 2.1
> - OS/2 1.0 Extended Edition (with database server)
>
> Development:
>
> - OrisaPro 1.0.01
> - Visual Age C++ 4.0 (incl. 3.65)
> - Visual Age C++ 3.0 including full printed documentation
> - Vispro REXX Gold 3.0
> - Vispro REXX Data Entry Object Pack
> - VisPro C++
> - VisPro C 3.0
> - Watcom C/C++ 11
>
> Applications and tools:
>
> - BlueCad
> - DB/2 2.1 Single User
> - FaxWorks Pro 2.0
> - Impos/2 2.0
> - Impos/2 1.2
> - Mathematica 2.2 with printed documentation
> - Neon Grafix 3D light
> - Neon Grafix Storybook
> - Object Desktop 2.0
> - Object Desktop 1.5 German
> - Papyrus Office 7.5 German with documentation
> - Performance Plus V4
> - Process Commander
> - Remote Control/2 1.2
> - TrueSpectra Photo>Graphics 2.02
>
> Games:
>
> - Avarice
> - BEM (Bug Eyed Monsters) It Crawled From the Net!
> - Drilling Billy
> - Entrepreneur inkl. Corporate Expansion Pack
> - Galactic Civilizations Gold
> - Sim City
> - Sim City 2000
> - Star Emperor
> - Trials of Battle
>
> Books:
>
> - Cowlishaw: Die Programmiersprache REXX
> - Deitel, Kogan: The Design of OS/2
> - Knight: Learning to Program OS/2 2.0 Presentation Manager by Example
> - Koch: OS/2 Warp 4 - Das Kompendium
> - Langenkamp, Bredno: OS/2-Programmierung
> - Mark (Hrsg.): OS/2 Warp 4 im Team
> - Moskovitz, Kerr: OS/2 Warp f=C3=AF=C2=BF=C5=93r Insider
> - M=C3=AF=C2=BF=C5=93schenborn: OS/2-System- und Netzwerkprogrammierung
> - Orfali, Harkey: Client/Server Programming with OS/2 2.0, 2. Auflage
> - Petzold: OS/2 Presentation Manager Programming
> - Posukidis: Visual Age f=C3=AF=C2=BF=C5=93r C++
> - Scholin, Sullivan, Scragg: OS/2 2.1 Corporate Programmer's Handbook
> - Steiner: OS/2 2.1 Schnell=C3=AF=C2=BF=C5=93bersicht
> - Winn: OS/2 Presentation Manager GPI - A Programming Guide to Text,
> Graphics, and Printing
>
> IBM Redbooks:
>
> - Multimedia in OS/2 Warp
> - OS/2 Version 2.0 Volume 1: Control Program
> - OS/2 Version 2.0 Volume 2: DOS and Windows Environment
> - OS/2 Version 2.0 Volume 3: Presentation Manager and Workplace Shell
> - OS/2 Version 2.0 Volume 4: Application Development
>
> I cannot give any guarantee for the disks. If you are interested, please
> drop me a not and tell me if and how much you would spend for the item
> of interest.
> --
> "I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden

I would like to know if you have TrueSpectra Photo Graphics Pro......would =
be willing to pay $50.00 plus shipping..... danielos2@comcast.net
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Dave Yeo (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 24.09.19 09:10
Re: OS/2 Software and Books for sale/free
From: Dave Yeo

On 09/23/19 02:54 PM, lleinad9@gmail.com wrote:
> I would like to know if you have TrueSpectra Photo Graphics Pro......would be
willing to pay $50.00 plus shipping..... danielos2@comcast.net

http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/download/pub/os2/apps/graphics/imagepro/tspg202s.zip,
Generic free key (released by developer), TSPG20-000K-65WG8
Dave
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2