Fidonet Portal

From: Dave Drum (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Thu, 28.11.19 18:33
St. Phaedrus 04
MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

Title: Old Fashion Sweet Cakes
Categories: Cookies, Deserts, Snacks
Yield: 3 Dozen

3 c Self-rising flour
1 ts Cinnamon
1 ts Ginger
1 ts Nutmeg
1 c Sugar
3 lg Eggs
1 c Molasses

Mix all ingredients together. Roll out on floured pastry
sheet. Cut out thin cookie size dough.

Bake at 325°F/165°C degrees for 15-20 minutes.

Presented by: Uncle Phaedrus, Finder of Lost Recipes

From: http://www.hungrybrowser.com

Uncle Dirty Dave's Archives

MMMMM

... To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have then only pretended to pretend.
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)