Fidonet Portal

From: Scott Little (3:712/848)
To: All
Date: Thu, 20.12.12 13:13
Someone is changing mail ...
[ On 2012-12-19 at 03:02:54, Ward Dossche wrote to Janis Kracht ]

JK>> No one that I know of has changed any intransit echomail, netmail
WD> I prefer to contest that as Roy Witt's comment (Yes, Scott, Roy Witt
WD> ... again) mentions he "changed" content, nothing about reformatting
WD> nor reposting ...

It's a forgery, not a modification of in-transit traffic.

Forging headers, MSGIDs, Origin lines or other technical aspects is still in
the same class however and is a serious infraction. Words have been
spoken/typed.

Smartarse "fixed that for you" type posts (or whatever it is supposed to be)
can be done without causing technical grief, and are the moderator's problem
rather than the *Cs.

--- I never met a chocolate I didn't like. [Deanna Troi]
* Origin: sysgod@sysgod.org (3:712/848)