Fidonet Portal

From: Rick Smith (1:105/10.1)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.06.21 11:25
bash script
Greetings All!

Not sure if this is where I would ask this question or not? I am trying to
make bash script to combine a couple of other scripts and I had a couple of
questions. So If I make a script that performs something and then it calls say
another script, would the first script then pause until the called side script
completes? If not is there a way to make it wait to move forward until the
other one completes? I hope I am describing this well for you.

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

... Max takes your BBSing to the Maximum and further!
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: ----> Abacus Sysop Point --->>>>bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:105/10.1)