Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Sat, 05.06.21 18:34
Update time again...
Hello Janis!

emerge @world

JK> While I don't expect any problems, this hardware is so old, I may be
JK> down for a bit afterwards.

i could help if you have gentoo, but now you choiced another precompiled
problem

emerge --sync
emerge -a1 portage
emerge -av virtual/dist-kernel
emerge -a --depclean
grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg
init 6

enjoy a new kernel

it does not take weeks on gentoo

Regards Benny

... too late to die young Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.1.2 (Linux/5.12.9-gentoo-dist (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: I will always keep a PC running CPM 3.0 (2:230/0)