Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Tue, 18.12.12 11:53
Someone is changing mail ...
Hello Ward,

No one that I know of has changed any intransit echomail, netmail or message,
or reposted another copy of anyone's written message without first stating
first that it was a copy of the original post, reformatted and reposted by
"him".

He did not modify any echomail messages, he created a NEW message.

Based on your warped intrepetation, one could not quote a message.

Take care,
Janis

> ... and reposting from soneone else's nodenumber ...

> How do we feel about it?

> \%/@rd

> 2.1.5 No Alteration of Routed Mail

> You may not modify, other than as required for routing or other technical
> purposes, any message, netmail or echomail, passing through the system from
> one FidoNet node to another. If you are offended by the content of a
> message, the procedure described in section 2.1.7 must be used.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)