Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.05.12 12:52
Echo confidentiality breach
Hello Ward,

>However, it now seems that one of the people linked in this conference has bee
> feeding non-involved recipients and making public archives available.

And what archive would that be? The only one I know of is the one mentioned in
Fidonews, and THAT archive was from 2004 Smile Surely you knew about that one
when it was done back on May 19th, 2004 by Renato. He had his reasons, and I
laughed a bit when he did so, feeling there was no harm done.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)