Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sat, 27.05.17 19:09
Latest release of D'Bridge Mailer
Hello Everyone,

ClamAv reports a windows' virus in the latest (May 26 2017) D'Bridge files
(source and binary files respectively). Nick Andre believes it is a false
positive, as do I.

Today I sent the files over to Ron's system and he confirmed for me that his
virus checker found no problems with either file.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)