Fidonet Portal

From: Ben Ritchey (1:393/68)
To: All
Date: Fri, 10.03.17 13:39
Bad files in win_game..
* An ongoing debate between Janis Kracht and All rages on ...

JK> A number of files in win_game come up infected. I've just deleted the

Same here, thanks for heads up. Smile

| |
| Ben aka cMech Web: http|ftp|binkp|telnet://cmech.dynip.com |
| Email: fido4cmech(at)lusfiber.net |
| ~(:)~ Home page: http://cmech.dynip.com/homepage/ |
`----------- WildCat! Board 24/7 +1-337-984-4794 any BAUD 8,N,1 ---'

... Foolish is he who cannot see himself through other's eyes.
--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC v1.1.5-b20161221 ... via Mystic BBS!
* Origin: FIDONet - The Positronium Repository (1:393/68)