Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 10.03.17 14:11
Bad files in win_game..
A number of files in win_game come up infected. I've just deleted the entire
directory... there were too many files to even think about hatching with
replace there. Now, these all could have been false positives (I know that
happens)... but rather than be bothered with these old files, I decided to just
can them all. You may want to do the same. It's just not worth it to me.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)