Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.11.11 12:35
Nominations closed
25 Nov 11 22:06, Ward Dossche wrote to Ross Cassell:

RC>> I digress, saying what you think is one thing, saying it over and
RC>> over again is another..

WD> ... as you are always harping-on about Bjoern.

Difference being that Bjoern does it in every post, no matter who is the
recipient. I know, I know, he's an equal opportunist. At least Ross can
carry on a conversation without mentioning the Felten if he has to.

WD> If we only could find a way to tap into the energy-source that fuels
WD> the both of you, we might discover the "perpetuum-mobile".

Did you mean the "perpetual-motion machine" ? It already exists.

R\%/itt

... Only 5% of all humans have the privilege to live in America.

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000-10
* Origin: SATX Alamo Area Net * South * Texas, USA * (1:387/22)