Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Fri, 29.03.19 17:24
Strange binkd behaviour

WvV>> I think the BINKD area would be best for questions relating to
WvV>> binkd!
BF> One would think so, but I've never seen a serious answer to
BF> anything in that echo. Alas, a twice in half a decade error isn't that
BF> much of a problem.

I have seen more helpful binkd answers there than here ...

Regarding your problem, I have only a not very helpful but earnest comment for
you.
Do not use Windows, it will make your life easier on many different fronts,
binkd exits is one of them.

CU, Ricsi

... We ought never do wrong when people are looking. -Mark Twain
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Fact is solidified opinion. (2:310/31)