Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 29.03.19 17:09
Strange binkd behaviour
BF>> Since this is the most serious echo that I know of, with the best
BF>> experts, I ask this question here.

WvV> I think the BINKD area would be best for questions relating to binkd!

One would think so, but I've never seen a serious answer to anything in that
echo. Alas, a twice in half a decade error isn't that much of a problem.

WvV> I know Michiel had comparable unexpected exits of the windows binkd he
WvV> was using. I don't know if that's still happening or if it's fixed. Are
WvV> you using a linux or windows version, and what version number?

R:\binkd>binkd -vv
Binkd 1.1a-65 (Sep 21 2014 18:59:33/Win32)
Compilation flags: mingw32, perldl, https, ntlm, amiga_4d_outbound, bwlim,
ipv6,
fsp1035.
Facilities: fsp1035 ipv6

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)