Fidonet Portal

From: Tommi Koivula (2:221/1.1)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.04.18 11:12
Long time no see

22 Mar 18 20:13:10, you wrote to Markus Reschke:

BF>>> Is the FW working so smoothly that we no longer need this echo?

MR>> Apparently ;) The only problem we have is zombie echomail created by
MR>> SBBSecho from time to time.

BF> Good news. From within R20, I get reports that my SquishMail is causing
BF> major problems for especially Tommi (2:221/1) as it sends him pkt files
BF> with echomail and netmail bundled in the same pkt file.

BF> I hope that no one else have problems with my pkt files?

Yesterday another bad one:

Directory of C:\Tmp\5ac7238c.BAD

5ac7238c.BAD 106541 6.04.18 10:35

=== Cut ===
PktInfo/w32-mvc 1.9.0-cur 21-02-18

Pkt-Name: C:\Tmp\5ac7238c.BAD
OrigAddr: 2:203/0.0
DestAddr: 2:221/1.0
pkt created: Fri Apr 06 10:35:05 2018
prodCode: 007a
prodRevision 1.11
-+--------------------------------------
Msg: 135/300 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 00:01:04
From: Decker's Heaven HUB
To: All
Subject: BinkD Daily Report for 04-05-2018
Attr:
Msg: 135/300 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 00:01:08
From: Decker's Heaven HUB
To: All
Subject: HPT Daily Report for 04-05-2018
Attr:
Msg: 135/301 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 01:05:08
From: The Wall Hub
To: All
Subject: Husky statistics for 04/06/18
Attr:
Msg: 135/301 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 01:11:32
From: The Wall Hub
To: All
Subject: BinkD statistics for 04/05/18
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 05 Apr 18 23:27:28
From: mark lewis
To: Ward Dossche
Subject: Compiling nodelist.
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 05 Apr 18 23:30:48
From: mark lewis
To: Janis Kracht
Subject: FidoGazette Vol 12 no 14 Page: 3
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 05 Apr 18 23:57:30
From: mark lewis
To: Bill McGarrity
Subject: No Peace Possible
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 00:05:04
From: mark lewis
To: Gregory Deyss
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 00:09:06
From: mark lewis
To: Robert Bashe
Subject: Nation of Cowards
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 00:12:24
From: mark lewis

Subject: 2:203/0 down -- for a couple of hours.
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 00:38:44
From: mark lewis
To: digital man
Subject: src/sbbs3/sbbs.h login.cpp
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 00:53:06
From: mark lewis
To: Bill McGarrity
Subject: SSH error...
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 01:13:42
From: mark lewis
To: Geoffrey Sammons
Subject: Yankee Trader Com Port Issue
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 01:19:12
From: mark lewis
To: Dumas Walker
Subject: Yankee Trader Com Port Is
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 01:21:58
From: mark lewis
To: Charlie
Subject: Clean rebuild question (Linux)
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 01:30:46
From: mark lewis
To: Geoffrey Sammons
Attr:
Msg: 3634/12 -> 221/1
Written at 06 Apr 18 01:59:56
From: mark lewis
To: Troy Tuttle
Subject: FastEcho + BinkD
Attr:
A 10:14:39 wrong msg header: renaming pkt to bad.

And once again it ends with "0D 00 02 00".

'Tommi

---
* Origin: IPv6 Point at [2001:470:1f15:cb0:2:221:1:1] (2:221/1.1)