Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 22.03.18 20:13
Long time no see
BF>> Is the FW working so smoothly that we no longer need this echo?

MR> Apparently ;) The only problem we have is zombie echomail created by
MR> SBBSecho from time to time.

Good news. From within R20, I get reports that my SquishMail is causing
major problems for especially Tommi (2:221/1) as it sends him pkt files with
echomail and netmail bundled in the same pkt file.

I hope that no one else have problems with my pkt files?

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)