Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Miles (1:3634/24)
To: All
Date: Fri, 14.10.16 10:52
Richard Miles
On 10/03/16, Michiel van der Vlist said the following...

Mv> Same here. Mystic is a real piece of shit.

There are definitely some issues that need to be taken care of as far as
security as well as tossing, particularly if you are pulling from more than
one system.

Mv> is that it supports IPv6. The bad new is that the IPv6 support is one
Mv> way only and that for the rest it is full of bugs. Rumour has it that
Mv> the author went on a sabbati cal after that last release. So no bug

Hopefully he'll come back "renewed" and ready to fix some bugs related to
messaging.

Anyway, took long enough for me to get everything working properly, very busy
at work and I spent the last week 1600km away at a wedding. Nice to be able
to pull stuff from outside of North America now.

-=>Richard Miles<=-
-=>Captain Obvious<=-
-=>bbs.shadowscope.com<=-

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A31 (Windows)
* Origin: Shadowscope BBS | bbs.shadowscope.com | Temple, GA (1:3634/24)