Fidonet Portal

From: Dallas Hinton (1:153/715)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.02.12 18:31
BTW...
Hi alexander -- on Feb 13 2012 at 17:40, you wrote:

ak> I think that finding errors is a very useful thing. Probably, it
ak> can be as captivating as fishing. At least fishing in Russia. Can
ak> you imagine that some Russian people like fishing despite -20C
ak> outdoors.

Search the internet for "ice-fishing Canada". Smile

ak> Ah! Why on earth I put "been" there? ;-) Probably, I spend too
ak> little time practicing my English. Otherwise, I would have written
ak> it better.

True! Smile

Cheers... Dallas

--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: The BandMaster, CANADA [telnet: bandmaster.tzo.com] (1:153/715)