Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Sun, 28.10.18 00:21
Echo check
ML>Hello All.

ML>PING!

Pong??!!

Finally back online after all the stress over the last month, with
moving back to my Mom's place (still have a ton of stuff to unpack and
sort out), getting her into a nursing home, dealing with all the
financial issues, and dealing with cable modem and router issues.
Tonight was the first time in over a month I've been able to use the
BBS...my QWK packet was 2131k, but I guarantee I won't read all the
messages...especially with an early wake-up call due to the Xfinity
Technician coming by in the morning.

Daryl

===

--- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
* Origin: FIDONet: The Thunderbolt BBS - wx1der.dyndns.org (1:19/33)