Fidonet Portal

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 11.04.20 12:16
Vice President Smokes Wee
-=> Aaron Thomas wrote to All Joe Biden "is coming to get Kamala!"

AT> Is that surprising?

Not really. But I am saddened by this choice.

I was really hoping that he would choose Governor Whit-less from my state of
Michigan.
We REALLY need to get rid of her and get someone who will do something other
than complain that the Federal Government isn't doing her job and that she
doesn't have enough money to keep her campaign promises.

... Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
* Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS bbs.dmine.net:24 (1:275/89)