Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.07.18 01:02
CQCQ
Hi Tony!

22 Jul 2018 21:16, from Tony Langdon -> Richard Menedetter:

TL> The MMDVM is where I eventually want to go,
TL> ideally integrate it into my repeater. Smile

MMDVM is great ;)
What kind of repeater do you want to integrate it into?
What power?

CU, Ricsi

... Your reasoning is excellent. It's your basic assumptions that are wrong.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: I had my head examined. They didn't find *anything*! (2:310/31)