Fidonet Portal

From: Fernando Miculan (4:902/19)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 05.04.19 08:35
eMac G4
Hola Alexandr!

Miculan:

AK>>> What Release date or Codename? MacOS X 10.5.8 should work! =)
FM>> Finally installed MacOS X 10.4 Tiger, i had installed version
FM>> 10.5. I pressed F12 and i was able to open the cdrom reader. Smile
FM>> Sorry, i'm new to MAC.
AK> F12 was this the biggest problem? ;)

Yeah!, i'm new in the mac world. Smile
Finally, installed MacOs X 10.5 Leopard, because compatibility programs.
Sorry, but my english not good. Later send you more information of my problems
with MacOs X 10.5.
Thank you!. Smile

Saludos!
.:Fercho:.

--- GoldED/W32 3.0.1
* Origin: -=Fercho BBS=- Telnet:fcmsistemas.no-ip.org >> (4:902/19)