Fidonet Portal

From: Roman Litvinenko (1:267/67)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 14.12.18 10:25
Apple Watch ECG
Hello Ron!

Thursday December 13 2018 22:16, you wrote to me:

RK> Did you upgrades yours from a previous version of the Apple Watch? I
RK> ended up upgraded from series 3 to series 4 and unforunately get less
RK> battery life with the series 4. Thats my only complaint.
Haha, I have upgraded from OG model. The very first model Apple was trying to
erase from history,
released even before Series 1. It is amazing how OG battery was holding even
after all those years
of heavy usage. Series 4 battery can last about 2 1/2 days of light usage and 1
1/2 days if I use LTE to
stream music while my iPhone is in the locker and fitness tracker on.

Roman

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: New origin (3) (1:267/67)