Fidonet Portal

From: Roman Litvinenko (1:267/67)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 13.12.18 22:32
Apple Watch ECG
Hello Ron!

Thursday December 13 2018 12:43, you wrote to me:

>> RK> Anyone try the ECG feature on the Apple Watch Series 4 yet?
>> The
>> RK> feature was finally enabled and released a few days ago...
>> It works just fine as far as I can tell. I don't know much about
>> EKG, but it tells me that I'll live Smile
RK> I've had a chance to mess around with it since its release. It works
RK> really well, though I'm not sure what to do with the data. Its still
RK> pretty cool having a device that can read EKG on your wrist.
Could not agree more. I've been messing around with it on my way from work in
the subway - it is
trully a great feature, and it is FDA certified.
I can see a graph which can be exported to a PDF and sent to a doctor -
impressive. I have never had a heart disease,
but for those who does it's a lifesaver together with the fall detection.
Series 4 is a great upgrade.

Roman

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: New origin (5) (1:267/67)