Fidonet Portal

From: Ron Kinney (1:104/115)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 13.12.18 13:43
Apple Watch ECG
Re: Apple Watch ECG
By: Roman Litvinenko to Ron Kinney on Thu Dec 13 2018 01:21 pm

> RK> Anyone try the ECG feature on the Apple Watch Series 4 yet? The
> RK> feature was finally enabled and released a few days ago...
> It works just fine as far as I can tell. I don't know much about EKG, but it
> tells me that I'll live Smile

I've had a chance to mess around with it since its release. It works really
well, though I'm not sure what to do with the data. Its still pretty cool
having a device that can read EKG on your wrist.

The Dawn of Demise BBS (tdod.org)
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Linux
* Origin: (1:104/115)