Fidonet Portal

From: Steven Wolf (1:267/160)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.05.19 11:31
Roe vs Wade
Should this case be overturned? I peronally feel women should have all the
"rights" when it come to their unborn babies.. I believe the father should have
some say when it comes to abortion. In my own life my former wife aborted 2 of
"our" the key word being (our) children without my consent. She just went to
the clinic and had it done even though I objected. If the father of a child has
no say what makes people think the courts are going to stop women from doing
whatever they please? The courts will make damn sure the father's pay for these
kids though. You can count on that. I just think abortion clinics should at
least require a fathers signature. So what are your thoughts on this
controverial topic? If the unborn child has no rights does the father have any?

HusTler
*Havens BBS havens.synchro.net:23 (1:267/160)*
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Linux
* Origin: Origin: Havens BBS havens.synchro.net (1:267/160) (1:267/160)